Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Update


Okay, it's really late, but I did get some painting done. I finished painting Chapter Master Kantor and three more marines. I'll post pics tomorrow. This 2.0 version of my Chapter Master doesn't look much different other than some color changes. I tried him on a 40mm base, but decided against it because it wouldn't blend in with the Honour Guard that he'll eventually have. Man, I'm getting way too indecisive about this army.

But anyway, I surfed the net a bit today and found some pretty cool poses for future models. I've also decided not to be so anal about the boxed sets (metal ones). I'm going to try and utilize some of the metals in different ways other than the standard textbook examples I've seen in catalogs or the codex. Hopefully, I can come up with a few cool looking conversions.

No comments:

Post a Comment