Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vampire Counts List


It's October which means Halloween. So in the spirit of one of the coolest holidays, I've decided to start a Vampire Counts army. I quickly came up with a list on my lunch hour. I've already got most of the stuff, I just have to build it and play it. Let me know what you think.

Count Mannfred w/ nightmare, Book of Arkhan
Vampire - flying horror, Sword of Might, Black Wrist-bands of Gold
20 Skeletons w/ cmd (x2)
10 Dire Wolves (x2)
1 Bat Swarm (3 bases)
20 Grave Guard w/ cmd, Banner of Barrows
5 Blood Knights w/ cmd, Banner of the Dead Legion

1,995 points, 90 models
Except for the Bat Swarms and a box of skeletons, I've got everything I need, so the investment will be minimal.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a fair 2K list with the Count...9pd/ 5dd- packs a punch but no death star..I'd gladly play it..even thou Mannfred is about unkillable.
    you'll need extra bats and wolves for instead of zombies..I like it...lets squeak one in this month Franz vs Von Carstein at 2K!

    ReplyDelete