Friday, July 31, 2009

Starship Trooper Friday


The Starship Trooper films were some of the worst sci fi material ever (at least 2 and 3 were). The first film was based on Robert A. Heinlen's classic so I will cut that one some slack. BUT, I can't help but place it among the most favorite sci fi movies ever made. C'mon, Bugs vs. Humans. Hmmm, sound familiar.

Anyway, here's a shot of one of the hotties from the less famous Starship Troopers 2: Heroes of the Federation. Kelly Carlson - ooh baby!

5 comments:

  1. damn, I still love the 1st one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first one is awesome! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Blonde, bikini, babalicious, and bugs..should have been a winning combo you'd think eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks damn good to me. =-D
    -Plastic Shavings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats hot :D

    Mitch
    http://ottawagamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete