So I'm a couple of days behind. Anyway, I finished four more marines for Tactical Squad I (Squad Antheo). This time around, I had a real hard time with the chapter badge. Which is what really tied me up. I had finished painting them Friday night as scheduled, but I couldn't get the creases or bubbles out no matter how much Microsol I used. I think I'm going to order the CF shoulder guards online - it'll make things move along faster.
To mask some of the mistakes, I applied a little Boltgun Metal to represent battle damage. I'll go back and dirty some of the models up a bit to make them look battle worn.
I'm priming the predator right now as well as the other five marine from Squad I, so again, I'm shooting to finishing by this weekend coming up.