Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I did it....



I won't bother posting all of the pics of the new Space Hulk game that's coming out in ONLY TWO WEEKS!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!! I'll just post the box cover, 'cause it's freakin' awesome! I can't remember the last time I was this psyched (no pun intended) about a GW-related product being released. I'm not going to think or comment about the price, because then I won't be able to justify it. So I'm going to keep it simple. I wanted it, so I bought it. 'Nuff said.

Granted, I wasn't around 40k back in the day when the older version was popular, but I have yet to speak with a person that DIDN'T like the game. So I went ahead a pre-ordered one over the phone.

Crimson Fist Update - I'm nearly finished painting the 500 point list and will have pics posted by the weekend. I'll then decide on what I'll add next. I'm a bit behind schedule, but what the hell, at least I'm not losing interest. I've just been busy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on this, wasn't around back in the day for the original, but was so excited by this release and the quality of the final product - the mini's are simply stunning - that I pre-ordered mine. I was so giddy about this (and yes that is a really girly thing to admit to) that i rang the local store about 3 times yesterday to confirm that they had received their preview copy and skived off work early to check it out.

    Its going to be great - I have a mate who is not into the hobby, but played the original and Space Crusade back in the day so I know I am guaranteed a playing partner.

    Like you said - 2 weeks and counting.

    ReplyDelete