Thursday, August 13, 2009

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay - revamped??


The Hogs of War (link to the left) is reporting a new version of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. As a DnD player of old (early 80's), I'm very curious to see what Fantasy Flight Games is going to do with this. I've seen the most recent version published by Black Library or Green Ronin or whoever it was, but I didn't care for it. There were too many 'mundane' careers for my taste. When I hear of Fantasy RPG, I think of warriors, wizards and heroes of legend. Not a Messenger or Barmaid. I've always been a fan of roleplaying games and even tried to get a group together for some new DnD 4E, but couldn't generate any interest.

The new version of WHFRP, is peaking my interest. I own a couple of Fantasy Flight games and I've always been impressed with their products. I'll definitely check this one out. It would be a great way to put all of those fantasy models to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment