Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rubio's 500





My first 500 points are built and only 3 days behind schedule. I finished building the 5-man squad last night. Now they're ready for priming. Again, I'm starting the force with:

Captain
10-man Tac Squad
5-man Tac Squad
Predator w/ autocannon, heavy bolters.

The models were pretty standard with no ultra special conversions. I did a little kit bashing with Command Squad, Devastator Squad and Tactical Squad kits. Man, I love plastic models. I sprinkled a little Black Templar iconography to represent the alliance between the two chapters during the Declates Crusade. Here's the reference over at GW: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=900001&pIndex=0&aId=2300006&start=1

My next goal is to start actually putting paint on the models by the end of the week (Friday night).

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back on the Crimson Fist train.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the arm on that veteran sergeant model. I bashed mine for use on a stern guard model. He'll make a good captain.

    The Black Templar bitz is good stuff. I purchases a few of the upgrade boxes a few years ago with the same idea. Never did get around to adding that stuff in though.

    Keep the fists coming...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! just started painting the force, so I'll have more Crimson Fist pics up soon.

    ReplyDelete