Monday, July 13, 2009

I Miss my Crimson Fists


I've been flipping through the Planetstrike book every couple of nights, reading a little here and there. But I always keeping going back to the Crimson Fist layout in the book. I've been feeling a little down without my Fists. I've been using my Raptor Legion, but painting them and building them just doesn't seem as much fun.

I'm really thinking about starting up another Crimson Fist force. I enjoyed painting them. They were easy. Maybe I'll start one up again later this summer. What do you folks think?

7 comments:

  1. The exact same thing happened to me with my Black Templars... sold 'em off then a few months later I was itching to play them again. Of course, when you're building an army for the second time you have all the lessons you learned from the first, so you can do it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I think you should start up the Fist Again...you had a lot more updates with them then your Raptors...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say go where inspiration takes you! I was thrilled to see Kantor's remnants in the Planetstrike book...so much so that I've made it a goal to make that army for my fists!

    Oh muse! Where will you take me next? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually just started painting up an AoBR tactical squad as crimson fists!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should! I painted up a Dread as a Cfist after stumbling across this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do come back to the light side! The Fists are finally getting some love and we need everyone we can get to keep it rolling.

    Keep your Raptors though, you can strap fire-crackers to them next Independence Day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't fight with inspiration. If you sold your fists and now you are regretting it, that means you should start another one. As said above, take the lessons you learned from the first one and use them to help you getting going more quickly this time. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete