Sunday, August 8, 2010

Noble - finished!




I finished paintin the Noble for my High Elves. I still have to base it, but wanted to get an update on the blog. No more long absences from me. No, sir. It's time to start spending time on things that I like doing. All of the models in this phase are built and ready for painting, so I am making progress.

I used all GW colors for this model and solved the 'rank up' dilemma by putting him on a diagonal slotta base instead of a straight one. I just primed my High Elf Mage, so I'll have that one up soon.

Since I haven't played Fantasy in seveal years, I'm going to have to learn all over again. So here's how I'm going to go about it. I started reading the new 8th Edition rules and I'm assembling an opposing test army comprised of a couple of regiments of Chaos Warriors and a hero. I can use that to run through my own in-house demos to get the mechanics down. Like I said, it's been a while, so stay tuned for questions that I mayhave.

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff, good to see you back and blog regularly. Yours is one of the blogs I have read regularly over the year and I missed reading it while you were on hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Huron. I'm finally starting to make some time to get back to the fun.

    ReplyDelete