Tuesday, August 24, 2010

High Elf Archer


One down and nine to go. I started painting my High Elf Archers and again, I'm not a big fan of the white "fru fru" colors, so I'm trying to go a little darker. Maybe stay within in that shadowy warriors of Nagarythe theme. These archers represent some of the rank and file troops of Nagarythe.

I was going to move to the spearmen next, but I ended up finding a regiment of archers that were already primed, so I figured that I might as well start there instead. I may still start on the Spearmen at the same time to break up the monotiny of painting virtually the same model over and over again, so you may see a spearman soon.

Hey, only a couple more weeks until Island of Blood releases, which I'll be pre-ordering this weekend. I've been checking GW's site regularly and I'm really starting to dig the Skaven on the Tale of Two Bloggers series.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, it is a very nice conversion?
    I would love to do the same. Could you please tell me what miniatures you have used? Thank you

    ReplyDelete