Thursday, January 22, 2009

Got Books?


I've finally picked up a book and started reading. I've been having trouble falling asleep at night, but I'm usually so wired from my day, I can't settle down. So I've decided to take pick up a gook and get back into it again. At one time, I was an avid reader, but haven't found much to time to do it regularly, except for the occasional battle report. But all that's going to change this year. In order to relax a bit in the evening and also to encourage my kids to read, I picked a book off of the stack above my work bench and devoted some time to quiet peacefulness.

So, I just started reading Rebel Winter by Steve Parker, an Imperial Guard novel, set in Warhammer 40k universe. I just started it, but so far it's a great read. I'll post a proper review when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment