As promised, here are the first models that I have finished painting. Aside from the crappy prime job with GW's ultra thick Chaos Black spray primer, I think these turned out okay, considering my amateur painter status.
The one dilemma that I am wrestling with are the shoulder guards. There are currently no red tactical arrows that I'm happy with. The ones that I ordered from Greenfield Games are way too bright, in my opinion and I had some trouble free painting them. For the time being, I added the white tactical decals that GW produces, but I'm not completely sold on those either (even if they are easy to work with). I may order the metal shoulder guards from GW and fill the recesses in with green stuff and then paint them red.
Tactical Squad 1 is now designated as Squad Ramos.