Sunday, December 28, 2008

Background - Part III: The Aftermath


The Rynn's World Incident resulted in many losses by the Crimson Fists, with the Chapter almost wiped out completely. As a result, Kantor's primary focus is rebuilding the Chapter, while the Crimson Fists can only be fielded as infiltration-size squads. Snagrod's Waaagh! has induced a deep hatred of Orks within the Chapter, and it is said that Crimson Fists Marines will go to any lengths to defeat any Ork forces they encounter.

The Crimson Fists has made great strides in re-building their chapter, currently at half-strength, Master Kantor continues to serve the Emperor, yet fiercely determined to restore the Crimson Fists to its former glory.

Okay, that's the short version of the Crimson Fist history. In the meant time, I've been working on my army and I've finished building a Rhino, the Assault Squad and I've started painting Tactical Squad 1, which I will post pics of soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment