Thursday, July 21, 2011

Victory At Last!!!!


I got together with my buddy Mike and played a 1500 point game of Warhammer with the new Storm of Magic expansion. Let me preface this with the fact that I do have the new book, but haven't read a word, but I was curious to give it a whirl and Mike was willing to accommodate. I brought my High Elves and he brought his Dwarfs. Keep in mind that I HAVE NOT won a single Warhammer Fantasy game in all the years I've been playing tabletop wargames. Well, my friends, that losing streak ended this evening. My only regret was that I didn't take notes, nor did I bring my camera.

The unit of the game had to be my Sword Masters. They cut down a Chimera, a giant Doombull that had once been a Dwarf Runesmith that fell victim to a miscast. They also defeated and ran down a rather large regiment of Dwarf Warriors. All in all, I enjoyed the Storm of Magic expansion. Now I just have to go and read the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment