Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Storm Has Arrived!!


I picked up my Storm of Magic book today as well as the new Magic Cards. At first glance, just thumbing through it, I think its a nice complement to the 8th Ed. rulebook and I'm psyched about being able to incorporate monsters from other armies into my High Elves. Unfortunately, they were already sold out of the terrain when I got there, so I'll have to wait. I won't choose any monsters until I read the book - I've spent to much cash on kits that never get used.

I was disappointed with the cards, due to the fact that the website led me to believe that there was room for the other magic cards, but what they don't tell you is that you have to actually remove the Storm of Magic cards first. Thanks, GW!

The plan for tonight is to kick back in the recliner and start reading the new book, but so far - I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment