Monday, May 9, 2011

High Elf Noble - Completed


As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I made my foray back into Warhammer Fantasy. I made a kick around list, just to get my feet wet. That list included a High Elf Noble. Well, I have finished painting that model and gave him a name.

Galdiril of Nagarythe was once numbered among the deadliest warriors in the ranks of the Shadow Warriors. He recently saved the life of a High Elf Prince against an Orc warband and was granted a title and given command of a small detachment.

I used standard GW paints for this model. I couldn't really decide on the colors of the base until I saw the Island of Blood demo models painted up at one of the Games Workshops nearby and decided to go with that. I want to keep this army a bit darker than the traditional 'shining silver' of the High Elves.

No comments:

Post a Comment