Sunday, March 13, 2011

What a Movie...


I got a chance to see Battle: Los Angeles and I have to say that this is THE best alien invasion movie of all time. It wasn't too 'Hollywood' (as in Independence Day), but more like Blackhawk Down, but against space aliens. The movie was a dark, grim look into war against an unknown enemy.

The characters and heroes of this movie were just your basic G.I.s, fighting for their homes and doing their duty for their country. Great film, with good special effects and kept you in the dark, just enough to make it enjoyable. I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Ugg worse acting ever in that movie. The effects are great but I had massive problems with the ending. Key component to your invasion and you don't have a backup or more heavily guarded? I will say it is one of the better alien invasion movies.

    ReplyDelete