Monday, March 28, 2011

Project: Grey Knights - Prep


As I anxiously await the arrival of my copy of the Grey Knights Codex, I decided to start prepping for my new army. While I haven't created a list yet, I have decided to include a Brother-Captain as one of my HQ choices right off the bat. I ordered one of the metal models from the website last week. I've got it assembled, based and primed and ready for painting.

I also found a Terminator Librarian in my boxes of unopened models. While I have assembled that one as well, I'm not completely sold on the towering iconography that I attached to the top of the model. Personally, I think the model is suitable as a Chief Librarian, but not as a rank and file battle-brother. So until I can come up with a more stripped down version of a Terminator Librarian, I'm going to set him aside for now. I have a Venerable Dreadnought and a Stormraven on hand as well, but I want to wait until I get the Codex (hopefully by Friday), to decide on how to kit out those models.

Other preparations include getting fresh paint, some of my older pots are drying out or I've used some of the more common colors up, so I'll have to grab a few more pots.

That's it for now, if anyone has any cool recipes for Terminator Librarians, I'd appreciate the suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment