I ran into (at least in my mind), one of the most difficult plastic models to assemble. It looks easy, but noooooo, it's not. I speak of the heavy bolter scout. I could NOT for the life of me get the damn weapon and arm to match up at all. Finally, after about a half out of working with gooey plastic and strings of glue, I tossed it aside, went down to find a plastic scout from an older Raptors collection and just painted over the damn body armour. Done.
So, as you may have guessed from the rant above, that I have begun working on my Ultramarines project. I decided to step up the project because I heard from some old gaming buddies that are getting back into 40k and have even started playing already, so I need to get something together to game with. Right now, I've got:
Sternguard Veteran Squad (5)
Tactical Squad (10) w/ missile launcher, plasma gun
Tactical Squad (10) w/ heavy bolter, flamer
Scout Squad (6) w/bolters, heavy bolter, Sgt. Telion
Assault Squad (5) sgt w/ plasma pistol, power fist
Predator w/ lascannons
Haven't tallied the points yet, but I would guess right around the 1500 point range. I'm simutaneously painting and building as fast as I can.