Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kantor Assembled


Sorry for the recent inactivity. Got violently ill on Saturday night after my daughter's volleyball game. Threw up for about 6 hours - not pretty. Anyway, I'm better now, so I got back to work on the army. I finished assembling the new version of Master Pedro Kantor and I've since sprayed him with some primer.

I found a 'How to Paint Crimson Fist' tutorial on the internet that I feel works better and looks better, so I"m going with that moving forward. With this new found inspiration, I'll be cranking out units in no time.

I also decided to add some support units to my Crimson Fist force in the form of a Death Korps of Krieg Regiment. So I'll post something on that momentarily.

3 comments:

  1. Good looking model, any chance of a link to that painting guide?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see if I can find it again. If I can't, I did copy the steps and colors used into a word doc. send me your email and I can send it to you. I changed it, just a tiny bit, but I did like the way the test model turned out. I'm not one for mixing colors, so this guide worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No banner? You gotta do the banner! :)

    ReplyDelete