Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My First 'Bad Guy' Army?


I've always played the good guy growing up. I never wanted to be the evil villian or vile horde. My kids might disagree, but I don't have an evil bone in my body. Really. I always cheer for the forces of good.

But maybe the time is coming that I exercise a walk on the dark side and dabble with the idea of having an evil army. Well, if I do...it's going to be the new Dark Eldar. I was never much of a fan of the Dark Eldar (book or models) and considering how long it's been since this particular faction has seen any kind of love, I'm guessing GW isn't much of a fan either. But the new models are looking very cool. So who knows, when the time comes I may start a small strike force. But we'll see. I hate seeing the bad guys win.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, man. My blood runs Imperial, through and through. But those new Dark Eldar are filthy, nasty, tempting things!

    I am saving pennies...though my second heart rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that case you should buy me a Dark Eldar army. I never win.

    Think of how good it would make you feel.

    ReplyDelete