Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A New Outlook...


I have recently been faced with some very serious struggles and while they are ongoing, I have chosen for myself and for the sake of my family to not let them get the best of me. I have chosen to, as my dad says, to keep my chin up. I believe, now more than ever that I can handle whatever life can throw at me. I know this because the only other solution would to be to lie down and call it quits. I'm not going to do that. So now, I will view each day as a gift and a chance to get it right.

So that said, I'm going to put more of an effort into a great many things. My job, my home, my family and friends and of course my hobbies. I've let a lot of things drag over the last year or two. Call it depression over losing my job a year ago or whatever, but I'm past that now and it's time to battle back with a new, energetic outlook. Going forward, I pledge to post more material on Warhammer, 4ok, literature, movies, RPGs, life in general - whatever comes to mind, but gone are the days of ignoring life. So here's to the first day of the rest of my life.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pulling for you. I suspect I know the sort of ... disconnect, let's call it... that you are describing. Re-engage, and if you don't rev up with quite the speed you are aiming for, then keep going anyway! It's a continuum, not an on-off thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike. I appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hammer, I can't think of anything to say that isn't cliche'd, but with all honesty, go get em!

    ReplyDelete