Thursday, December 3, 2009

20-second Hobby Update

My Crimson Fists came in the mail and they look great. I even took a day or so to build another Tactical Squad for that army. I also finished another Grey Hunters Pack for my Space Wolves army. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my copy of the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying game. I'm thinking of bribing my wife, sister and brother-in-law into giving the game a try. My sister is always begging us to come over for game night. I just might use this as leverage. I primed up a unit of High Elf Archers for my fantasy army and am nearly finished assembling a unit of Silver Helms. Finally, I also started a Galadhrim LoTR force as well, so those models are on the table. Anyway, that's it for now. Man, too much work and not enough hours in a day.

1 comment:

  1. Did I read that post right? You're working on 4 different armies across 3 game systems? You, sir, are a madman. I can barely handle my 3 armies in 1 system!

    How do you keep inspired? Is it the switching between games? I may have to consider this.

    ReplyDelete