Friday, March 23, 2012

Making Progress: Space Wolves



I'm at work and I'm bored, so I'll slip in a quick update. I've been working on my Space Wolves and I've finished painting my first Grey Hunter pack, except for the decals. I'm going with Harald Deathwolf, as this wolf lord is featured in March's White Dwarf and the new Wolf Lord seems to be designed with him in mind. I also converted and painted up a power armoured Rune Priest. Next up is the second Grey Hunter pack, which I already started.


Some thoughts on the next additions will be Fenrisian Wolves, a Predator and maybe some Wolf Guard OR Dreadnought. Like I said, I'm at work and don't have any pictures, but I did get a shiney new camera that I'm learning to use, so I'll try getting some pics and video of them up over the weekend.

2 comments: