Sunday, March 18, 2012

Changing of the Colors!


Honestly, I don't know whether to be mad or happy. As everyone knows, Games Workshop will be doing away with their old paint line and releasing a whole new line of colors at the end of this month (and probably raising the price too). In light of me starting a couple of new armies, it's kind of nice to know that I have a whole new selection of paints to choose from, but what about the projects that I have part way completed. I swear, sometimes I think they do this stuff on purpose. No, strike that. They do actually do this stuff on purpose. Either way, they win. Hobbyists run out and spend money to stock up on the old line OR hobbyists go out and buy a whole new line of paints. I'm only glad, I haven't started painting yet.

1 comment:

  1. I love Boltgun Metal. I just discovered. If they change it, I just might cry.

    ReplyDelete